Brotherhood Of Tank Soldiers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brotherhood Of Tank Soldiers

Home for the Brotherhood Of Tank Soldiers Clan

2 posters

I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1

Uther2000
    Uther2000

I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1 Empty I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1

Post by Uther2000 Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:03 pm

AW_Gnatz
    AW_Gnatz

I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1 Empty Re: I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1

Post by AW_Gnatz Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Uther, if you can make it, you should drop into the Saturday night training sessions.  You either now have, or are dang close to getting the T-150 anyway.  Regardless, even as a spectator, you actually learn stuff that will keep you alive longer in a heavy.  I'm probably brain-damaged and I've been picking up on lots of stuff Glen and the ossifers have been teaching.

BTW, was fun platooning with you this week.  We both figured out of lot of "what not to do" and a few instances of "this works real gud".  Gained a lot of XP while we were at it.  IAmRobzor (the sprout) was pretty tickled finding somebody to platoon with sometimes also.

tongue
    Uther2000
    Uther2000

I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1 Empty Re: I think I am getting the hang of the KV-1

Post by Uther2000 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 pm

I should be able to buy my T-150 next time I log in
    I am usually in the practices in my T-37, the "holidays" are in the way of last practice and next practice

Platooning was great, we'll have to do that again
    Better than dying alone LOL !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am